My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Part Time Fulfillment Team member - Laser Engraver Operator and Order Fulfillment Manager
Location: Cornelius, NC
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 9am-3pm
*Times will vary depending on workload
This position will require flexibility to take on multiple roles as needed within a startup atmosphere. Day to day responsibilities include organizing open orders, order fulfillment, laser engraving operation, customer service and weekly inventory tracking and reordering of product. On the job training provided.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in screen printing, awards industry, or laser engraving preferred but not required
- Graphic design software experience (Coreldraw, photoshop, or illustrator)
- Customer service experience with an emphasis on creative problem solving and customer satisfaction.
- Order Fulfillment and e-commerce knowledge or experience preferred
- Reliable transportation and valid Drivers license required. Must be 18 or older.
- Order Fulfillment
- Laser Engraver Operation
- Inventory management and organization
- Maintain Intimate knowledge of product line and engraving capabilities
- Customer service
The right candidate will have the following traits:
- Extremely diteail orentted
- If you didn’t catch that, read no further.
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to learn
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Must be a team player
- Basically, If you like dogs, then you’re probably the right person for the job